So here’s an update. I’m done with the writing and the commissioned illustrations from a fantastic local medical artist, Christy Krames, MA.
I’ve pasted the table of contents below. I am honored that it will be published by Redwing Books, one of the oldest and finest publishers of books on alternative medicine since the early 1970’s. It will be out by early 2012 – possibly February.
So wish me luck and pluck on this last leg of this part of the journey.
1. Deep Massage and the Renaissance of Touch
2. The Miracle of Human Structure and Energy
3. Creating a Fulcrum
4. Working Signs of Mind-Body Healing
5. Practical Tips and Anatomical Language
6. Contact – The First Dimension of Touch
7. The Back – Anatomy, Energy, and Fulcrums
8. Movement – The Second Dimension of Touch
9. The Posterior Pelvis, Thighs, and Feet – Anatomy, Energy, and Fulcrums
10. Breath – The Third Dimension of Touch
11. The Anterior and Side of the Leg and Pelvis – Anatomy, Energy, and Fulcrums
12. Massage and the Vertical Truth – Graceful Verticality: The Fourth Dimension of Touch
13. The Front Torso – Anatomy, Energy, and Fulcrums
14. The Role of the Heart in Bodywork – The Fifth Dimension of Touch
15. The Shoulder Girdle, Arms, and Hands – Anatomy, Energy, and Fulcrums
16. Understanding – The Sixth Dimension of Touch
17. Neck and Head – Anatomy, Energy, and Fulcrums
18. Alchemy – The Seventh Dimension of Touch
19. Session Design
20. Everything Has an End
There is so much to be thankful for! Happy Trails!