Please fill out the TLC T-Shirt Design Contest Form below and then submit your entries to TShirtContest@tlcschool.com. Thank you and Good luck!!
TLC T-Shirt Design Contest Form
- Open to current students, alumni, and all artists.
- Submissions may be disqualified by the contest review committee on the grounds of inappropriate, obscene, offensive or irrelevant content.
- Artwork submitted must be original. Limited to 2 submissions per person
- Max size of all artwork is 8.5in by 11in
- Artwork can be created digitally or by hand and in Black and White
- All submissions should be sent to TShirtContest@TLCSchool.com; even handmade art pieces should be scanned in and submitted digitally. Files must be JPEG format with a resolution of 300DPI.
- Artwork must represent the theme of Positivity and also be aligned with the school’s mission and vision (see below).
- To provide the highest level of massage and bodywork education for our students as well as professional therapists, in order to promote therapeutic skills, economic success and personal fulfillment.
- To make the world a better place through teaching the art and science of touch. We are dedicated to running the school in a manner as healing as the subjects we teach
- The “TLC T Shirt Design Contest” (the “Contest”) is run by Lauterstein Conway Massage School and Clinic (the “Sponsor”).
- Artwork submission period begins Monday, September 19th, 2016 at 10:00 AM (CST) and closes at 5:00 PM (CST) on Monday, October 31st, 2016.
- Voting period begins October 31st, 2016 at 5:00:00 PM (CST) to November 21st, 2016 at 5:00:00 PM (CST) (the “Contest Period”). The sole determinant of time will be the Sponsor’s computer servers. All times are Central.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, November 28th, 2016
All eligible entries received during the Submission Period will be gathered into a database at the end of the Submission Period. The winner will be chosen by the highest number of Facebook “Likes” received.
Facebook “Likes” include all thumbs ups and reactions (love, sad, happy, angry, wow etc.) Only “LIkes” on the original photo in the TLC Facebook album will count towards the final tally. “Likes” on shares to other pages will not be tallied. 1st and 2nd place will be awarded by receiving the highest amount of Facebook “Likes” on their artwork. Winner of Faculty Favorite will be voted on by all TLC staff
First and Second place winners who received the most “Likes” on their artwork submission will be awarded the following:
- First place artwork will be featured on the 2017 TLC T Shirt and displayed at the school. The winner also receives one (1) free shirt and $100 toward the TLC store and/or Continuing Education credit.
- Second place artwork will be displayed at the TLC School. The winner also receives $75 toward the TLC store and/or Continuing Education credit
- Faculty Favorite receives $50 toward the TLC store and/or Continuing Education credit.
*Note: Credits cannot be applied toward tuition or make up classes.*
The Campaign hosted by Lauterstein-Conway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.