First Name: Patti
Last Name: McCormick
Phone: (830) 385-6455
Company Name: Serasana
Company Website: www.serasana.com
How would you like to receive inquiries?: Email
Closing Date: 05/01/2017
Job Title: Massage Therapist
Job Type: Employee – Paid
Job Description: HIRING FULL OR PART TIME MASSAGE THERAPISTS
Serasana (serasana.com) is new to the Austin area and is an expansion of our 12 year old integrated wellness center in Marble Falls, Texas, known as Sana Vida (sanavida.info). Serasana will be opening in Westlake, Texas in June of 2016 and in Bee Cave, Texas in Fall of 2016. We are looking for several licensed massage therapists to join our team. Serasana offers acupuncture, gua sha, cupping, massage and reflexology. We have a beautiful yoga studio and will offer a weekly schedule of over 40 yoga classes per week. Our environment is made even more unique with a beautiful tea bar and a thoughtful retail selection that supports our therapists. There is 7 treatment rooms and space to offer community acupuncture several days per week.
WHY YOU WILL WANT TO WORK FOR US:
* $26 to $50 per treatment hour + tip + bonus
* Free training on cupping, gua sha, refelxology, and hot stone massage
*Continuing Education Reimbursement of up to $50 per year for eligible employees
* Health Reimbursement Account for full time employees.
* Generous retail commission of 10%
* All supplies and each treatment room is equipped. We use Sacred Earth massage lotion.
* No uniforms! Nope, no polo shirts, no scrubs. Be authentic (we do have some limits though)
* Flexible schedule: Come in when you have clients. We will give you at least 1 hour notice.
* 15% Discounts on Retail, Yoga Teacher Training, Workshops, Acupuncture & Massages.
* Free Unlimited Yoga Classes (over 40 weekly classes to choose from)
* Competitive wages: see attached fee schedule
* Annual Retention Bonus Offered of up to $1,000!
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES – Interview clients to determine the required massage method, Assess client’s medical history, symptoms, and other relevant information before treatment, Prepare the massage lotion and other equipment, Apply proper pressure to the client to avoid injuries and bruising, Be able to integrate several different massage styles in order to meet the client’s needs. Consult with other health practitioners to provide the client’s with the best therapy, Maintain records of treatments, Selling Retail, Refer clients to other therapy, if necessary. Clean treatment rooms after treatments, Attend and participant in company meetings and training Reports to the General Manager. Bodywork modalities include: Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, hot stone massage, reflexology, gua sha and cupping. Maintain license and continuing education