Contact Name: Roger Borbon, D.C.
Contact Phone: 512-306-9800
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company WebSite: www.drpurelife.com
Where you would like to receive inquiries: Email
Job Closing Date: 11/4/15
Job Title: Massage Therapist
Job Type: Employee – Paid
Job Description:The 2012 Finalist for Top Doctors In North America
Can You Be Part Of This Team?
Successful Practice! Fun Environment! Super People!
We are looking for one outstanding person and Licensed Massage Therapist who is level 2 certified to add to our incredible staff. If you are an energetic, self motivated, personally/professionally accountable goal oriented person with a true sense of passion for health and wellness, you could be that person. If you are a natural people person with sincere interest in helping others be their best, then you should apply. If you are looking for a position you can be extremely proud of, you should take the next step closer to a great new career. This position starts with $20/hour pay plus opportunities to earn much more based on performance. Call 512-402-8095 to hear a message from Dr. Borbon with more details about the position and instructions on how to apply. Be sure to have a pen & paper handy when you call.
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST
• Be responsible for consistently delivering world-class therapy to our massage patients for an extraordinary experience.
• Taking responsibility for the massage area and equipment.
• Being consistently on time for scheduled appointments.
• Be a team player with passion for providing excellence in massage to contribute to our unique and first class patient experience.
Key Traits/Skills: Level 2 Certification Only
• Naturally Upbeat & Friendly
• Punctual & dependable.
• Must be a natural people person who loves interacting with others.
• Must be able to adapt to a growing environment.
• Strong desire to provide quality care regardless of who the patient is.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently & with a Team.
• Must have a magnetic personality with a natural positive attitude.
• Must be teachable and welcoming of critiques for professional development.
• Punctual and dependable. (Yes, it’s listed twice)
• Ability to prioritize, handles multiple tasks efficiently, and adapts and reacts quickly to changes.
• Willing to assume responsibility.
• Interested in a long-term professional relationship.
• Amazingly Positive Energy & Attitude
• Licensed massage therapist and proof of insurance.
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a Licensed Massage Therapist.
• Knowledge and proficiency in Several different types of massage
• Comfortable with doing massages ranging from half an hour to two hours.
Our practice has been established since 2005 and has enjoyed great success. We provide the highest in natural holistic healthcare for a wide variety of people in need.
The Massage division of our practice is critical to our continued success. This position provides a great opportunity for someone with a background in massage to have a future with consistent bookings while working in a fun and friendly environment.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Call (512-402-8095) anytime 24/7. You will not be speaking to a live person yet. We have left a message for you that will tell you a little bit more about the company and this position, as well as how to apply. Be sure to have a pen & paper handy when you call. If you think this position is for you — call today to find out for sure.