Become a Licensed Massage Therapist in 6 - 12 months
Wellness Way of Life ~ Choose The Lauterstein-Conway Massage School to Receive the Highest Caliber of Education in a Growing Field.
The Lauterstein-Conway (TLC) Massage school has been leading education in Massage Therapy training for almost 30 years in Austin. The holistic training approach at TLC incorporates both the Art and Science of touch to engage the whole self in learning and growth – body, mind, and spirit.
As one of the nation’s forerunners in Massage Therapy Education, TLC has developed 2 outstanding Massage Therapy Programs: the 500 hour Massage Therapy Program for state licensure and the 250 hour Advanced Program for Board Certification. The 500 hour Massage Therapy Program gives you the skills to take the state required Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEX) and begin your career in 6 - 12 months. The 250 hour Advanced Massage Therapy Program prepares already licensed Massage Therapists for voluntary Board Certification credentials.
Next Program Start Dates:
1. Experience is the key! We have been training Massage Therapists for almost 30 years. That makes a big difference in how successful you will be in this career and your ability to help people! Lauterstein-Conway provides the highest level of training in therapeutic techniques, science, and the art of skillful touch. We update and refine our curriculum regularly to make sure you leave with cutting-edge information and skills.
2. We love what we do and we want you to love what you do too! – We endeavor to run our school in as healing a manner as the subjects we teach. We want each graduate to be therapeutically masterful, professionally successful and personally fulfilled. We are committed to your success!
3. We believe in the Art and Science of bodywork! – Lauterstein-Conway is one of the only schools that combines a rigorous scientific training with an intuitive approach that allows you to use your creativity when designing a massage session that fits each person you work with.
4. Continuing Education Workshops – We offer over 300 hours of workshops each year on topics such as Oncology Massage, Anatomy Trains, Advanced Deep Tissue, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Advanced Zero Balancing, Pregnancy Massage, and more.
5. The Advanced Massage Therapy Program – This is the only program in the U.S. that includes Advanced Orthopedic Massage and Trigger Point Therapy, Advanced Deep Massage, Cranio-Sacral Work, Zero Balancing, Shiatsu, and Advanced Integrative Bodywork. Take your skills to the next level!