Please read TLCschool’s massage CE Refund Policies carefully!
Workshop deposits are refundable according to the guidelines below. Some workshops involve non-refundable deposits, and are noted in the full workshop description.
- If the participant cancels more than 30 days prior to the first day of class, tuition may be refunded in full.
- If the participant cancels with less than 30 days notice, the deposit becomes nonrefundable.
- If the participant cancels within 48 business hours of the workshop or misses hours during the workshop, no refund will be given.
- If TLC cancels a workshop due to low enrollments, all tuition paid will be refunded or may be credited toward a future workshop at TLC.
- Particular workshops involve non-refundable deposits, and are noted in the full workshop description page. The deposit portion is nonrefundable even if tuition is paid in full at registration.
The workshop tuition amount is posted on the individual class’ page and on the workshop registration form you just completed. The confirmation email you will receive in the next 72 hours will include information on the balance due. Workshop tuition must be paid as indicated below.
- Workshop tuition must be paid in full the business day before the class. For example, if the class is on a Sunday, the balance due on your tuition is due the Friday beforehand.
- Some workshops have early registration discounts. Please note the guidelines for the discount will be posted on the individual class page. You must pay in accordance with the posted guidelines to receive the discount. There are not exceptions.
- Walk-ins are welcome but are not guaranteed a seat in the class. Please bring a check or credit card to pay for your tuition the day of a workshop.