Saturday & Sunday, May 21-22, 2016
$295 (includes color manual)
*Online Registration Closed – WALK-INS WELCOME!*
**10% discount for TLC faculty/alumni**
Table Thai is an approved 12 CEU hour course in TX, AR and LA and also gives NCBTMB credits. This class is specifically designed to help licensed massage therapists learn how to use Thai massage on the massage table with ease. We go over easy to incorporate options from the Table Thai workbook and show you how to work effectively and use less hand strain while helping clients with back pain.
We cover portions of the Table Thai workbook and show you how to easily incorporate this into your table sessions with ease. This allows the therapist to save their hands, work more deeply and really help clients with aches and pains. We guide you through class and create open space for questions about massage, Thai massage and how we blend this healing art into our table work.
- Students will have a basic understanding of sen lines and how they are used in session.
- Students will be able to incorporate Table Thai into their sessions seamlessly.
- Students will be able to easily transition a client from prone to side lying to prone and back again depending on client needs.
- Students will have a basic understanding of general contraindications of Table Thai for various medical conditions
Download and Read Free Intro to Thai Massage Workbook
Can be downloaded at http://www.robertgardnerwellness.com/free-thai-massage-workbook/
Items to bring/wear for this workshop include:
- Supplies for note taking
- 1 Full sheet set & blanket
- Floor mat/Yoga mat
- Snacks/sealed water bottle if needed
- Loose, comfortable clothing
- A light sweater or jacket is recommended as temperatures in meeting areas are sometimes difficult to control
Robert Gardner is a licensed Thai massage instructor, therapist, and yoga teacher in Austin. He uses Thai massage, yoga therapy, and leads yoga classes to help his clients and students. He’s been practicing the healing arts for thirteen years and is excited to assist and educate people to stimulate their own healing.