with Jason Hammond
Sunday, November 8, 2015
**10% discount for TLC students/grads**
Headaches are one of the most common health complaint in America. Many people have resigned themselves to living with chronic pain. This class will give you a better understanding of headaches and provide some new tools and approaches that you can add to your skill set.
In the morning:
- Focused anatomy of the head and neck
- Physiology and etiology of headaches
- Bodywork strategies for headaches
In the afternoon:
- Demo and practice with a partner
- Deep Massage techniques for head, neck and chest
- Acupressure sequence for headache and sinus relief
Jason Hammond, LMT, L.Ac., is a massage therapist and acupuncturist in North Austin. He is devoted to learning how to cultivate wellness in the body and to help the body recover from sickness or injury. Jason attended the Lauterstein-Conway Massage School in 2007 and received a Masters Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine in 2010. Jason holds a 4th degree black belt in Kung Fu and a 4th degree black sash in Tai Chi and continues to train and teach Chinese martial arts.