First Name: Jeff
Last Name: Malinowski
Company Name: Solace Spa
Company Website: Big Sky Resort
How would you like to receive inquiries?: Email
Closing Date: 7/2/17
Job Title: Spa Director
Job Type: Employee – Paid
Job Description: Massage Therapist
Department: Solace Spa
Location: Big Sky, MT
Status: Full Time or Part Time
The Solace Spa at Big Sky Resort offers exceptional service to our destination resort guests. Nothing beats a coming off a long day on the ski hill or golf course to be pampered by caring hands before lounging in our relaxation room or slipping into our hot tub. The massage therapist position in the Solace Spa is a seasonal, full-time position that requires the technical requirements along with the understanding of our guests needs. The Massage Therapist is responsible for providing exceptional service performing massages, wraps, and body treatments to the many visitors and guests of our beautiful resort. Candidates should be expected to maintain a professional manner, be punctual, know the techniques of massage therapy, and be able to work as a team member.
Applicants must be:
• A graduate of, or close to graduating from, an accredited massage school with at least 500 in class hours of training.
• Must be proficient in sports massage and deep tissue work.
• Interested in relocating to/living in a ski/golf resort town.
• Self-motivated team player.
• Friendly and dependable.
• Able to provide a high level of service to our guests.
• Able to utilize great body mechanics in order to provide massage that is both beneficial to the guests while being healthy for the massage therapist.
• Pay $20.00 (DOE)/ 50-minute treatment plus keep the gratuity.
• 10% commission on retail sales.
• Spa and resort discounts.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends & holidays.
• Must be able to obtain a current Montana massage license.
A one-hour drive north of the West Entrance to Yellowstone National Park, Big Sky Resort is your Basecamp to Yellowstone. Zipline through the mountains, take an aerial tram expedition to the 11,166-foot summit of Lone Peak, go on an excursion into the heart of geyser and grizzly country – you might just spot wildlife like elk, bison, moose, bears, beavers and mountain goats. With accommodations ranging from basic to luxury plus meeting and function space at the Yellowstone Conference Center, guests get a unique jumping off point for their true Yellowstone adventure. Big Sky Resort, Live Big.